.travel’s Top 10 Places to Visit in the U.S.
Living in this beautiful country with many great vacation places, the .travel team came up with their top 10 places to visit in the U.S.
10. San Francisco, California – San Francisco has many great sightseeing opportunities; from the famous island prison Alcatraz, to the Golden Gate Bridge, to Fisherman’s Wharf. Never too hot, with the constant cool bay breeze San Francisco is a city where you can comfortably enjoy yourself while experiencing the best that the west coast has to offer. For more information on San Francisco, visit www.SanFrancisco.travel.
9. Orlando, Florida – If you are looking for a family vacation, look no further than Orlando. Home to Disney World, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Wet N Wild, Sea World, and many more you will find it all here. Orlando has more family entertainment than anywhere in the world.
8. Las Vegas, Nevada – Las Vegas is one fast city where the lights are blinding and there is constant action every hour of every day. Las Vegas is one of the coolest cities in the world with streets lined with casinos and attractions while the amazing architecture makes it a wonderful site!
7. Salt Lake City, Utah – Home to the 2002 Winter Olympics, Salt Lake City is a great destination for skiing and biking. If you are an avid skier or outdoors person, you will find yourself at ease in Salt Lake. For more information on Salt Lake City and Utah, please visit, www.Utah.travel.
6. Fort Lauderdale, Florida – Just 30 miles north of Miami, Fort Lauderdale has been a vacation destination for millions over the years, with beautiful beaches, wonderful attractions featuring the Everglades National Park, and great shopping. Also home to the .travel team, Fort Lauderdale known as the “Venice of America” is lined with waterways that are ideal for any boating enthusiasts.
5. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – Philadelphia, the nations first Capital and home to our founding fathers, is a city rich in tradition and history. With many great things to do here it is a must visit for any tourist looking to learn more about the United States. For more information on Philadelphia, visit www.PhiladelphiaUSA.travel.
4. The Florida Keys, Florida – Home to the best fishing in the country, the Florida Keys is the ultimate getaway. With many different islands to choose from, the Keys laid back lifestyle is what attracts millions of visitors yearly. From fishing to Fantasy Fest, the Florida Keys have what you are looking for, especially if you are looking to relax!
3. New York City, New York – The city that never sleeps, New York could arguably be ranked first on our list. With everything you are looking for, from shopping, to eating, NYC is the countries leader in first class amenities. Home to millions, it is the most traveled city in the United States. From Time Square to Broadway, there is something for everyone!
2. Washington, D.C – The Capital of the United States, Washington is the center of America. Home to the White House, Pentagon, and the Lincoln Memorial, you will find many attractions in Washington all centering on the nations history and political founding’s. With great architecture and amazing scenery, Washington is very memorable, and that is why it is ranked 2nd on our list!
1. Waikiki, Hawaii – Paradise in America, Waikiki is a great vacation spot. Whether you are a surfer looking to catch some huge waves, or a newlywed couple on your honeymoon, Waikiki is the place to be! With a beautiful climate and breath taking views, you never know what you are in store for on this island. Let yourself go and relax as stress is not welcomed here!
With so many fantastic destinations to choose from we narrowed them down to just a handful, but if there is one that you felt was left off, please comment to this post so we can make our top 10 list of .travel fan destinations!