Tralliance Corporation Web Site User Agreement
Any person accessing the .travel Registry web site accepts, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions of use set forth below and any additional terms and conditions of use set forth in links on this web site that connect to other web sites.
1. Copyright. All images, text, programs, and other materials found in the .travel Registry web site are protected by the United States copyright laws. Any commercial use of the images, text, programs or other materials found in the .travel Registry web site is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Tralliance.
2. Trademarks. The names, logos, and taglines identifying the .travel Registry’s products and services are proprietary marks of Tralliance Corporation. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
3. Content Submission. Certain areas of the .travel Registry web site allow for the exchange of information between you, the user, and Tralliance. Any submission by the user becomes the property of Tralliance, and the user implicitly grants Tralliance the authority and right to use that content in accordance with Tralliance corporate privacy policies. If you send any communications or materials to the .travel Registry web site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions, or the like, all such communications are and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, the user gives up any claim that any use of such material violates any of the user’s rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way Tralliance uses such material.
4. User Responsibility. The user assumes all responsibility for use of the .travel Registry web site. The user waives all claims against Tralliance Corporation, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers, and programmers that may arise from the use of the .travel Registry web site.
5. Accuracy of Information. While we have attempted to ensure the accuracy of the information, neither Tralliance nor its information contributors can be held responsible by user for the accuracy of the information found in the .travel Registry web site. All information in the web site is provided “as is.” Tralliance makes no expressed or implied warranty as to the accuracy or merchantability of content or programming.
6. Disclaimer. Certain links in this web site connect to other web sites maintained by third parties over whom Tralliance has no control. Tralliance makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other web sites.
Any questions that you have about this agreement can be forwarded to:
Tralliance, the .travel Registry
1500 Cordova Road, Suite 302
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
United States of America
Alternatively, send us an email at email@example.com